This week IS the week I get my Holderread order!

aineheartsyou

Songster
10 Years
May 6, 2009
Dixie, WA
My first two ship dates flopped because they ended up not having enough silkie ducks for me so I got put on the list for the make up hatch date they set up and I belief I am first in line for silkie ducks so I WILL be getting my shipment this week
big_smile.png
wee.gif

I sure hope so.
thumbsup.gif
I know you have been waiting a while.
he.gif
At least three weeks because my lil fuzzy butts turned 3 weeks yesterday.
celebrate.gif

I didn't get my ducks until the 3rd shipping date. I was feeling quite frantic and had the brooder set up and the feed measured out for 3 weeks before the ducklings finally arrived.

It was worth the wait. The ducklings arrived fat and healthy and they are shaping up to be beautiful ducks.

I received 2 Stanbridge White packing peanuts. Gotta tell you they are nice little guys. Always the first out to explore. I'm trying to stay away from white, or I would order Holderread Magpies and hope they had that nice temperament. Stanbridge Whites are non-colored Magpies.

I'm just holding off on my order for next year until I see how many females I got and if I need to order more ducks. The geese I wanted sold out really early in the season, so I have to get a deposit down for next spring to get on the waiting list.

Back
Top Bottom