Thnx

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by chicken_boy_Kurt, Mar 24, 2008.

1. chicken_boy_Kurt

chicken_boy_Kurt Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 20, 2008
    Thank you everyone! I joined this site because someone recomended it to me after being flamed on another site (on my thread [sorry jaime]). Well shes a member of this forum and she recomended it to me I joined because everyone was answering my problem in the wrong way (they were telling me to cull my sick bird that I was concerned for). Everyone is so much nicer on this site. Thank you backyard chickens!

2. Josie

Josie Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    I agree, this forum is the only one I participate in.

3. hooligan

hooligan Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 20, 2007
    Arkansas
    Well its good to see you got the help you needed. And incase I never said so before
    [​IMG]

4. kstaven

kstaven Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 26, 2007
    BC, Washington Border
    I think you just noted the major reasons why this forum is growing so quickly.

Welcome to the forum and have fun!

5. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    I was a member on "the other site" but, everyone there was so negative about everything! BYC was put down all the time..! Well, here's my thought on that....you don't have to worry about the person running his mouth, the one you worry about is the one sitting in the corner watching but, keeping his mouth shut! WELCOME TO BYC...
    and, WE are glad to have you!

6. DuckLady

DuckLady ~~~Administrator~~~BYC Store Support Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    Let the negative people stay away. If they are not here they are not bothering us!
    Welcome to BYC!

7. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Quote:I agree with you on that!. I guess word of mouth travels fast. Thats why we have lots of new people. Anyway I hope we can always help eashother out [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2008
  8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    I've never been on any other chicken forum. I've never wanted to, because BYC is everything I need, both in chicken knowledge and well-behaved, friendly & helpful people.

If you're gettin' filet mignon here, why go to Beef Parts R Us?

9. chickflick

chickflick Overrun With Chickens

Mar 10, 2007
    Dimondale
    You are SO righ, Buff!! I went to the "other" site cuz I was looking for some one that [email protected] me over big time. Sure enough she was there and I guess she fits there. I could not believe how childish they were being and mean spirited. Beware who you buy from!! Love it here....you guys are all so great and fun and always there to help out when needed.

10. silkiechicken

silkiechicken Staff PhD Premium Member

Do remember, even here, it is buyer and seller beware. There are a lot of sites you can find people to buy things from and things can go bad anywhere.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by