Thor's thread- The Queen Of The House (and Thoodles' #millefleursisters club!)

Pics
Here is the 2 month old! I cleaned and reorganised her box over the weekend. Thinking to integrate her over the half term.
She's been getting regular visits outside, but is still much smaller than her siblings and Loki tries to attack her.
IMG-20220130-WA0018.jpeg

Here is the 2 month old! I cleaned and reorganised her box over the weekend. Thinking to integrate her over the half term.
She's been getting regular visits outside, but is still much smaller than her siblings and Loki tries to attack her.
View attachment 2980105
😍 Seeing this little cutie always makes me smile 🥰
She looks so cute and so smart! How bright she is looking in the camera!
I hope you can integrate her with time.

Hi, how is sweet little Thor doing? ❤️

Somebody here on byc wrote about Frazzles, and I was curious and looked them up with google. I read here and there. Nearly always when informations about Frazzles were given, informations about Frizzles were included. I read something - I don't know if it is good information, but I think it is interesting: it said that chickens with curled feathers can look for other flock memebers as if they were just spreading out their hackle feathers as when challengin the others. This can be a reason when frizzeled or frazzeled chickens are pecked on or chased, especially by birds who are higher in pecking order - they feel provoked by the mere look, because in chicken language protuding hackle feathers are an act of defiance. It said that the other flock memebers can learn that the Frizzle or Frazzle is just looking like this and isn't challenging anybody.
I thouhght I would mention this, because you wrote that Thor is often chased and integration is not easy.

Back
Top Bottom