Thor's thread- The Queen Of The House (and Thoodles' #millefleursisters club!)

Hi, how is sweet little Thor doing? ❤️

Somebody here on byc wrote about Frazzles, and I was curious and looked them up with google. I read here and there. Nearly always when informations about Frazzles were given, informations about Frizzles were included. I read something - I don't know if it is good information, but I think it is interesting: it said that chickens with curled feathers can look for other flock memebers as if they were just spreading out their hackle feathers as when challengin the others. This can be a reason when frizzeled or frazzeled chickens are pecked on or chased, especially by birds who are higher in pecking order - they feel provoked by the mere look, because in chicken language protuding hackle feathers are an act of defiance. It said that the other flock memebers can learn that the Frizzle or Frazzle is just looking like this and isn't challenging anybody.
I thouhght I would mention this, because you wrote that Thor is often chased and integration is not easy.
This makes a lot of sense now! Thank you so much for finding this

...oh and I read very often that Frizzles very often do have a very sweet personality 😊🥰
Facts GIF by Judge Jerry

Do you have new Thor-pictures ( and 'updates')?😊
Your profile picture is so cute - one can see that Thor has grown up a lot in the meanwhile!
Well I was trying to integrate her outside last week but there was a storm (red weather warning) so she's still indoors (integrating this weekend)
IMG-20220214-WA0011.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom