Thought I felt something........

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Guitartists, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    ..... looked down and ... OH! HA! I was being flogged by my Sebright roo The Captain [​IMG] [​IMG] Poor thing.... little guy was giving it all he had... too bad he only managed to barely make it up over my shoes [​IMG] [​IMG]

I'm sure I won't be laughing though when it's my La Fleche doing the flogging! [​IMG] Of course.... he's such a sissy, I'm expecting him to start laying eggs any day now [​IMG]

2. ChickaD

ChickaD Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 6, 2008
    central Vermont
    [​IMG] roo the day! [​IMG]

3. Year of the Rooster

Year of the Rooster Sebright Savvy

Jun 27, 2008
    West Central Ohio
    [​IMG] I love Sebrights. Such great birds [​IMG]

4. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] I have a "little" buff cochin roo that think's he is 10 feet tall and bullet proof. He hasn't tried to flog yet, just peck!!

5. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    [​IMG] My little Old English Game Rooster is like that. He just claimed the Buff Orp. ladies for himself and it is so funny watching him with those big buff girls while the big buff roo runs around pretending he is a guinea fowl with my guineas. [​IMG] I had let them all out so they can be in the main barn together for winter instead of in their seperate outdoor coops as it can get really cold here.

6. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    Quote:Now that sounds like quite a sight! LOL

7. fowlafoot

fowlafoot Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2008
    Midwest
    [​IMG] I have a little young suicidal polish who follows my husband around and attacks him everytime he's not looking and today he was trying to put the moves on one of my 9lb Malay hens... those little guys are so funny

8. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Almost like having your ankles attacked by a mini-pin. [​IMG]

I had a friend's mini-pin run up behind me and start nipping at my ankles...I turned around and looked at him and firmly said "Stop that before you hurt yourself!" But he tries his best to protect his home.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by