thoughts and prayers to the family in pa (tragic fire)

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
I am sending my prayers to the parents there was a fire in pa it was a farm house sad to say they lost there children to the fire i think the news said 7 children . The mother was out takeing care of cows as everyday and the father was on his way to work to deliver milk . I sit here typing this with holding tears, this is so sad i do not know them but i thought i would this thread for prayers for themselves .

mrslb333

Songster
9 Years
Jun 15, 2010
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Oh no, that is so terrible
hit.gif
My heart goes out to them can't imagine how they're feeling
sad.png

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
Ok the news said there was 9 children two lived one is a three years old that one got out the house and ran to the mother to tell her there was a fire . It is so sad my heart hurts for them

sgtmom52

Birds & Bees
12 Years
Jun 1, 2007
Northern York County ~ Pennsylvania
This happened about 50 miles from where we live. This Mennonite family lost 7 of their 8 children in only a few minutes. I can't imagine how they must feel. There is a very tight knit group of people (many Amish & Mennonite) in that area providing support. The neighbors came in immediately to milk the cows and brought in a motor home for the pregnant Mother, Father and 3 year old to live in for now.

praying.gif
I am praying for the family and the 7 newest angels in heaven.

Clouse Family fire

Last edited:

Top Bottom