Solved Thread Deleted and Weird Reason Message

Status
Not open for further replies.
This happened to me too.
Screenshot 2021-05-04 11.10.31.png

I noticed there was a gift card thing going on with a member that seemed to have been inactive for over two years and when someone said they thought it was a hacker/spam, @casportpony responded saying it wasn’t spam and they had checked. SO, i think someone might have gotten into the site by hacking casportpony

I noticed there was a gift card thing going on with a member that seemed to have been inactive for over two years and when someone said they thought it was a hacker/spam, @casportpony responded saying it wasn’t spam and they had checked. SO, i think someone might have gotten into the site by hacking casportpony
The gift card post was made from @ kathyinmo, someone made a thread in this forum saying it seemed spam-ish and casportpony responded saying it was real and they had checked, my thread was deleted not long after, more threads were deleted, and now those posts from kathyinmo & casportpony have been deleted.

not sure if the hacker is still around because im surprised this thread hasn’t been deleted yet. so, I think it’s being handled?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom