Thread killers, club :)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chickengal505, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Songster

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Quote:Sorry I wasn't ignoring you I went offline for a moment [​IMG] Updating first page...

2. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Songster

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Sorry delta your dash thing didn't show up because everything is underlined...

3. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I am guilty of thread killing. What is the penalty?

4. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Songster

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    Mrssmith as a puishment you must join the offcial thread killers club [​IMG] Ok guys this thread is on life support righ now, so we have to keep it going, untill we get enough people so I can go to sleep and stop posting pep talks [​IMG]

5. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    ? Oh... I get it! [​IMG] That was funny. the dash thing.

I'm grumpy today. I'm being ignored by the entire world far and wide. came on here for cheering up and got ignored again.

6. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    Quote:I can go nick some of those expensive drugs they keep in hospital cabinets... I have quick hands.

7. Chickengal505

Chickengal505 Songster

Jan 4, 2010
    Bolivia N.C
    [​IMG] no thanks delta [​IMG] I;d rather stay out of drug charges [​IMG] My managers have to act as my recurters right now, please. Just pm your friends or lurk on the other thread killer threads [​IMG] I'm working on getting more people. Oh I forgot I'm also a recruter (I've spelled that wrong all nigt I know) I'm working on the low member count...

8. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    Quote:we'll get there eventually - we need to get all the people who posted on the Random Ramblings thread over here. I don't think many of my friends view themselves as thread killers, except for the odd couple of times. I definitely know I am one though...
    drug charges... I feel like a celebrity [​IMG]

9. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I am around at least till meds kick in. Would be cool if my dog could type for me. Needless to say they can only learn to push a button on a phone and bark. That is if you have a auto dial and then learn to hit it and they bark at the 911 operator.

10. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    Quote:aw that would be cute! perhaps if you hurt yourself you could train them to play a pre-recorded message into the phone...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: