Thread killers, club :)

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Chickengal505, Mar 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. what's kickin' chicken

what's kickin' chicken Songster

Jan 23, 2011
    Missouri
    Quote:I think we are the penalty lol being the thread killers we are.............

2. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    what's kickin┬┤chicken :

Quote:I think we are the penalty lol being the thread killers we are.............

[​IMG]
    You guys are funny. it's nice having a change of people around here, not saying the GJF regulars are getting boring [​IMG]

3. Frosty

Frosty Songster

Mar 30, 2008
    ND
    I'm still here! I had to go out and round up my barn cats... taking them ALL in for spay/neuter tomorrow. All 16 or them [​IMG]

A band... hmmm... hey, I cam play a stereo! [​IMG]

But ask my friends to join? Ummm... we are supposed to have friends? [​IMG] If I had friends my threads wouldn't all be dead! Except for you guys [​IMG]

4. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    I fell down the stairs at our last house, he barked and my hubby yelled at him to shut up. Lol
    Men go figure.

5. what's kickin' chicken

Jan 23, 2011
    Missouri
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    Quote:I've never found any of your threads! Refer them to me, I'm an expert at keeping threads alive. when I decide I'm into a thread, it doesn't die until I've been the only one posting for more than a month.

7. ARose4Heaven

ARose4Heaven Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    Flippin, AR
    I killed a thread once for mentioning another chicken forum. Can I join? I promise, I'll be good. or not. I play the Accordion, but not well, can I join the band? My cat once piddled on my new wool jacket...did you know that cleaners can't get urine out of wool jackets? I tossed it in the washer, then laid it out flat to dry. Surprise! it don't smell no more, and it didn't shrink! Have I gone off topic enough to qualify for Thread killers yet?

8. Delta1_05

Delta1_05 Songster

Dec 23, 2010
    Quote:[​IMG]

9. Sierra pachie bars

Sierra pachie bars Queen of the Lost

Nov 8, 2008
    Pee pee is uber hard to get out.

10. what's kickin' chicken

Jan 23, 2011
    Missouri
    Quote:LOL I've killed with just "smilies" before........post a [​IMG] and that was that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: