Thread of a million replies :D

Do you think this will reach 1 million replies??

• Yeah! Let's be optimistic people ;)

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • Nah, of course not!

Votes: 24 38.1%

• Total voters
How do I change my signature? O_____o I've never been able to figure it out on the new format...

Zinniahen, Rupaul looks FINE in a wig. Scarey.
hide.gif

I'm afraid of heights. :oops:
Well, I'm all right as long as I don't look down, or I'm tied to a rope or something. :lol: The only exception to this is when flying, when I personally don't feel like I'm that far off the ground. It's cool. :p

For me, looking down is cool. I can see over everything close and get a better view of the distance. As long as I've gotta good grip on the tree I'm fine. But once I fell down halfway up...

I used to climb trees and hang upside down from the horizontal branches by my knees. It was unnerving at first, but when you perfect the act it becomes fun. :p

I do that sometimes = P Its actually kinda fun once you get the hang of it. You just have to be really careful when you do it on really high tree limbs... Once I fell doing that on a really high limb; I caught myself on another branch. O_O

Last edited:
It's pretty much impossible to do it from taller trees here. Anything that even rises any considerable distance off the ground is a palm or a gum tree, and those are basically just one 20m tall trunk with no footholds. :lol:

I miss the good old days of willows and oaks. :p

Back
Top Bottom