three free cochin bantam roos (huntsville, al)

GotCochins?

In the Brooder
11 Years
Mar 10, 2008
Owens Cross Roads, AL.
i have three roos that im not interested in keeping.one is a nice white and the other two are black with some strawing around their head and neck.i raised these birds from egg i got and am not interested in them for my breeding program.not interested in shipping either.somebody surely lives close that might need em.the pic only shows the white and one of the black roos.the other black is pretty much identical.cant have my speckled sussex though:D

chicktractor2008.jpg

Last edited:
I can come get them tomorrow...I live in Sylacauga...about 2 hours away from Huntsville....Wouldn't be interested in meeting would you?...If not I'll still come get them.

i will be here as far as i know.i will catch them tonight off the roost as they are free ranging here at the house.sorry, due to other obligations i cant travel.

morning is best for me.256-679-3825.give me a call when your on your way.i can give you directions.i am right off of u.s. hwy 431 in owens cross roads, al.

Last edited:
they are full blooded cochin bantams.the straw coloring comes out from time to time in them.ive seen some with red as well.its almost like they have some birchen cochin somewhere down the line.they have good shape to them but i just dont want the coloration issue to be passed down.nothing at all wrong with the white bird.just not as "typey" as i am looking to breed.

Back
Top Bottom