Three happy hens in Apopka!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by i<3mych1ckens, Sep 23, 2012.

1. i<3mych1ckens

i<3mych1ckens Out Of The Brooder

Dec 19, 2011
    I'm moving to an apartment and can't keep my chickens! I have a Buff Orpington, an Americauna, and a Black Copper Marans. they all are laying. I really want my babies to have a home with the same luxuries they have become accustomed to--namely, the opportunity to graze the yard and not be perpetually cooped up. Also, I need to know you never plan on eating them--like, ever.

They're skiddish towards strangers, but warm up quickly and never peck or bite. I move out at the end of the week (nothing like short notice eh?) so the sooner I can get them to their new home, the better.

Also! I live in Apopka, but I would also be happy to bring them to a new forever home in Ft. Myers as that is where I'm relocating. So if you live in central Florida, or Southwest Florida, don't hesitate to respond!

2. FlaRocky

FlaRocky Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi,

I can give them a forever home here in Clermont. I live on 5 acres and free range my chooks. They have a great time looking for bugs.

Maye

Ride the Glide..... Got Gait..... I Do.....

3. FlaRocky

Forgot to tell you, I have 4 Ameracanas, 4 Buff Orpingtons and some olive eggers ee/Marans cross and my neighbor is raising me a couple of Marans hens.

Maye

Ride the Glide.....Got Gait.....I Do.....

4. mh32792

mh32792 Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2012
    Longwood Florida
    I would be interested. I live in Longwood not very far from Apopka. My grandkids & I have 7 chicks that are 3 months old and I am going to have to rehome 3 of them because they are Roosters :) may keep one !
    Ours are free range andspoiled rotten!!

5. FlaRocky

These girls are now in my forever home....

Thanks,

Maye

6. bufforpingtons

bufforpingtons Out Of The Brooder

Jan 17, 2012
    i live in Dundee OR and i would be glad to have them at my place

7. bald Rooster

bald Rooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 18, 2016
    Orlando area
    Hello I live in Apopka
    If your hens are healthy Id be glad to add them to my flock of 31
    I do not free range as its not healthy for them[​IMG]
    My coops is huge and My run is covered with wire and is about 20 feet by 50 feet and I feed them all kinds of goodies [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by