Three Partridge Chantecler pullets - pick up only

Cloverleaf Farm

Bearded Birds are Best
11 Years
Sep 16, 2008
Levan, UT
I have three 10 month old Partridge Chantecler pullets available. Laying very well right now. I was going to use them for a breeding project, but the rooster is being culled for aggression tomorrow.

No shipping.

They did come from a hatchery, but they are very nice birds.

The one lighter girl is all I have pics of...the other 2 are a much darker mahogany color...

15879_071111141138_1.jpg

Quote:
Yep. Beautiful. And something else I can't say on a family friendly forum!
wink.png
He flew at my face today and did something to the nerves in my right hand (not bad, it's already getting better).

Note for anyone who doesn't know about this rooster...he is NOT related to these pullets, they are sweet and gentle!!

Quote:
I have a few eggs in the incubator now, but before I moved them into a bigger coop he wasn't fertilizing eggs.

Quote:
I have a few eggs in the incubator now, but before I moved them into a bigger coop he wasn't fertilizing eggs.

Oh, No! That rooster was stunning, it is a real shame that he went sour. I hope those eggs hatch for you!!!

Quote:

Oh, No! That rooster was stunning, it is a real shame that he went sour. I hope those eggs hatch for you!!!

Yeah...I haven't culled him yet. I'm filling the feeder and collecting eggs at night until I can get some babies from him, then he's dinner...
hmm.png
I already have someone lined up to take over the project with his offspring...

he really is gorgeous....

15879_040811132346.jpg

Quote:

Yeah...I haven't culled him yet. I'm filling the feeder and collecting eggs at night until I can get some babies from him, then he's dinner...
hmm.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/15879_040811132346.jpg

It’s great to hear that the project shall carry on! And not only is he gorgeous he looks delicious too (That is what I tell my mean roosters lol).

Last edited:
Quote:
hmm.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/15879_040811132346.jpg

It’s great to hear that the project shall carry on! And not only is he gorgeous he looks delicious too (That is what I tell my mean roosters lol).

Yeah, he's gonna taste awesome!! LOL

Back
Top Bottom