Three things I keep in mind on the forum

If a comment can be taken one of two ways, try to phrase it so it is taken the 'good' way. You can't hear voice inflections or see facial expressions over the internet.

lol.png
I actually turned myself into the mods once because I felt I might have been out of line. (Got hit with a BS overload on one thread.) Another rule for me is to not waste my thoughts on a thread where the OP evidently has preconceived answers and will accept nothing less than affirmation.

I just try to remember this: If someone makes you angry, walk away and pet a chicken. Once the chicken-petting has calmed you, then you can come back.

Needless to say, anyone who's seen me argue knows that I have difficulty remembering this one.
roll.png
I'm improving, though.
smile.png

Quote:
There was a time, quite awhile back, when the standard saying whenever a thread started heading south was Go Hug Your Chickens.
wink.png

Good thoughts, Kat.
Something I try to keep in mind is that I am here to learn, so I try to be open-minded to others advice/ideas. I've been helped many times by others more knowledgeable than myself. I try to NEVER make others feel stupid for asking questions-that ain't cool!
I don't know EVERYTHING(don't tell DH I admitted to that, though
big_smile.png
) and I appreciate ALL input.

Back
Top Bottom