"Threesome"??

I know that - but would he still be the dominant roo even though he’s so small?
Sometimes the tiniest ones are the evilest. They're like chihuahuas in that sense. :p

I had a tiny bantam cockerel one time, along with around nine other standard sized boys. And despite his size, he was ontop and he intended to keep it that way. :lol:

Sometimes the tiniest ones are the evilest. They're like chihuahuas in that sense. :p

I had a tiny bantam cockerel one time, along with around nine other standard sized boys. And despite his size, he was ontop and he intended to keep it that way. :lol:
Bantampaths.
The hens are just as bad with their broody tendencies.

He could be. With chickens, they tend to be more aggressive the smaller they are; the big guy could be totally chill while your tiny one is a psychopath.
They were raised together with 2 others and even as bitties the white was always pushing the others around - but he’s actually the calmest chicken I have. He’s the one that will let anyone catch and pick him up and sit on your hand while you feed him treats😁

Well....I guess “big red” is off to the auction ....just like his 2 other nest mates that I thought were hens🙄

Back
Top Bottom