Thunderstorms and Sustainable Living - Not Related but both Awesome!!!

whiteflare

Out of the blue
8 Years
Mar 13, 2011
Sydney
Come join in with your thunderstorm stories!
big_smile.png

And feel free to share sustainable living tips. What would we do if the world's energy resources ran out?

Crazy... where are ya?
tongue.png

Last edited:
Last month I was in Louisiana when the storm system that resulted in the devastating tornadoes in Alabama went through. We sat outside our rv watching the lightening streak across the sky in all directions, marveling at the frequency, brightness, and sheer power. It was beautiful. The rain came and chased us inside. We lost our satellite signal, so we didn't know until morning that a tornado touched down a mile away. It was later that day that the system spawned the Alabama tornadoes.

I don't have any original sustainable living tips to share as yet, but I look forward to learning from this thread.

It's not really much of a story, but one june on one day there were like 8 different severe weather warnings/watches. me and my sister (chixrus) had to keep going down to the basement and then up, just to find that there was another warning/watch! i think there was a couple different thunderstorm ones and the rest were tornado.

Back
Top Bottom