Tibetan coturnix

nikirushka

Songster
6 Years
Dec 2, 2014
Am I right in thinking that vent/egg/crow sexing continues to be the best way with tibetans? I really want some, they are fast becoming my new favourite (nudging the italians off that top spot!) and a local store has some really nice ones but, I don't have a big pen and I do already have a roo so I don't want to be bringing home another accidentally.

I still consider myself a newbie. Vent sexting is really easy after using the method a few times. I have Browns, A-M, Tuxedo,andTibetan. I was apprehensive (timid) at first but now it's second nature when working with the birds.

I still consider myself a newbie. Vent sexting is really easy after using the method a few times. I have Browns, A-M, Tuxedo,andTibetan. I was apprehensive (timid) at first but now it's second nature when working with the birds. 
I have these varieties also and I feel the same I'm new to this but after you try vent sexing .it's not hard to do.

Hello! I am less than a newbie ... WANTING to have quail - and interested in Tibetan. You mentioned a local store that has some in your area - where is that please? Looking to 'adopt' 6-12 females as egg laying 'pets' only. My POA will not allow chickens :-( I have a half acre lot - thinking of using a wheelbarrow type coop on nice days - and evenings on a covered porch. Round Rock Texas.

Back
Top Bottom