TICKS, TICKS, Ticks, every where what can I do

Well, for the time I am going to use the sevins granules and see if that helps. We are suppose to have rain to night so it will get watered in. I will be getting guineas later but for now this will help. As I an said I am going to have 13 chicks around the 1st (I hope) so in time that will help and I will get guinea eggs to hatch later after I see how well my hatch goes this time. I have got th\\o get the incubator adjusted first. The eggs that I have in it now are from the chickens I have since they are on antibiotics so I can not eat the eggs for a bit.

Ditto Bobbi-J....I've been battling ticks for yrs, since getting laying hens and letting them free range my fenced yard,i've seen a big decline.I've been bitten by so many deer ticks, and yes i have Lymes disease.I had a few gunea hens, they drove me nuts, got rid of them.They are the best for natural tick control, if you can take their craziness/loudness...!

we have baby guneas want them to be trained to come in once out ideas suggestions they r 3 weeks and not exactly friendly either ??

Since I first posted this I have moved and have 30 chickens. For now I have the chicken are locked for a time since I have 6 new young ones that have to learn where there new home is. I just moved them form the grow out pen. I have a big tick problem here and I think it is going to be time to get the guinea soon. I just hope I can find some eggs local to get.

Back
Top Bottom