Timber flocks: news channel

welcome back to timmber flock news! we are with our host, Lumine! Lumine, whats todays weather?šŸŽ¤: Ok we have a nice day ahead of us, with a high of 68 and a low of 40. a wind of 10-15 mph at most.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!:

Sorry to interupt weather but weve had a brooder escape! chicks are on the rainpaige! 'fbi'(flock-birds-investigators) is on the case. they are leaving a trail of trash. well, we have more breaking news! three chicks were murderd this morning! we found 3 egg shells in sight! we now will talk to the mother.šŸŽ¤: i left the room and came back and my eggs were gone! i was looking for them! and walked to the kitchen and saw egg shells all over the counter! THE AGONY!*sobing*
IMG_20210505_100401.jpg
well, thats all the breaking news! back to the weather!

we have 1% of rain all day! thats all now for a add break!

mite dust add:

have mites in your home and they are anoying? well get fresh mite dust at you local timmber cosco!
Screenshot 2021-05-05 10.11.26 AM.png

chick shoes add:

chicks have sensitive feet well, the solution to that is... chick shoes! get at your local timmber supply co.
Screenshot 2021-05-05 10.15.36 AM.png

that would be all for now see you tomarow! bye!

welcome back to timmber flock news! we are with our host, Lumine! Lumine, whats todays weather?šŸŽ¤: Ok we have a nice day ahead of us, with a high of 68 and a low of 40. a wind of 10-15 mph at most.

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!:

Sorry to interupt weather but weve had a brooder escape! chicks are on the rainpaige! 'fbi'(flock-birds-investigators) is on the case. they are leaving a trail of trash. well, we have more breaking news! three chicks were murderd this morning! we found 3 egg shells in sight! we now will talk to the mother.šŸŽ¤: i left the room and came back and my eggs were gone! i was looking for them! and walked to the kitchen and saw egg shells all over the counter! THE AGONY!*sobing*View attachment 2650914well, thats all the breaking news! back to the weather!

we have 1% of rain all day! thats all now for a add break!

mite dust add:

have mites in your home and they are anoying? well get fresh mite dust at you local timmber cosco!View attachment 2650944

chick shoes add:

chicks have sensitive feet well, the solution to that is... chick shoes! get at your local timmber supply co.View attachment 2650956

that would be all for now see you tomarow! bye!
The egg story :lau

Back
Top Bottom