Time for the coop?

The weather is so warm here about 82 right now. So I left my chicks out in their coop for the night! Im just so worried about them tho :-/ Fingers crossed

The weather is so warm here about 82 right now. So I left my chicks out in their coop for the night! Im just so worried about them tho :-/ Fingers crossed
lol Mine are 17.5wks old and have been outside since they were 3wks old. I've worried about them every single night
roll.png
. I'm sure they will be just fine, they grow up so fast ;)

Well, I've had them out in the coop for about 2 weeks and they have survived! Hooray! I have been giving the girls some chick grit and supplementing their feed with some collards, greens and such as treats. They love it. They are bright eyed and bushy tailed, very active and come running when they see me. It's so great.
One question, they seem to be eating a lot of chick grit. They are pooping fine and running around the coop and run and seem no worse for wear. Do chickens pass the grit out of their system? Thanks.

Oh good! Glad they're all happy! Mine are too :) love them being outside, it's so much better! I have no idea about the grit??? What is grit by the way?!

Back
Top Bottom