Time to come out of incubator?

jlmccann

In the Brooder
Jun 6, 2020
Hello there. Posted a related post yesterday worrying about my first duckling to hatch for this season. This is our second season of hatching ducklings. She's doing great in that she has detatched from the egg the rest of the way but I believe she has a little umbilical cord to heal. She's been in the incubator a little over 24 hours she seems a little wet still the humidity was high. Can I move her out of the incubator yet? Do I wait? Am I correct that this is probably an umbilical cor
IMG_20200607_080245046.jpg
d? Thanks for your help.😊 I can attach last night's pic too when she'd flipped to back.
IMG_20200606_234157192.jpg

Hello there. Posted a related post yesterday worrying about my first duckling to hatch for this season. This is our second season of hatching ducklings. She's doing great in that she has detatched from the egg the rest of the way but I believe she has a little umbilical cord to heal. She's been in the incubator a little over 24 hours she seems a little wet still the humidity was high. Can I move her out of the incubator yet? Do I wait? Am I correct that this is probably an umbilical corView attachment 2181326d? Thanks for your help.😊 I can attach last night's pic too when she'd flipped to back.View attachment 2181329
She can come out. Looking good!

Back
Top Bottom