Timing Issue with Setting Five Egg Shipments

Well at that price, and the fact that it also doubles your incubation capacity to further ensure proper chicken math takes place... then really, why not?
lol.png
Good Lord, if my DH sees your reference to "doubling my incubation capacity", there will be trouble in River City. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna do with any potential hatchlings from THIS incubation try! (Can youb say CRAIGSLIST?!) Plus need to build a second coop to house the 6 in the brooder at the moment. Plus adding the run onto the original coop that houses 9 at the moment. Did I mention I am also picking up 2 EE pullets end of April? LOL. MY Chicken Math is more like trigonometry or something more complicated!

Well, my husband stole my incubator for starting garden seeds, that way I can't use it. He knows all about chicken math now. He let me have my one batch of chicks, and then he took it.
lau.gif

Ya know...I think I might get a still air just for hatching...it does seem like a good idea. I don't trust them to hold the right temp, and too often I hear my temp fluctuated and now all my eggs are ruined...but I could use my brinsea as the incubator, and the still air styrofoam dealie as the hatcher....and that wouldn't be too expensive...I bet I could just make a hatcher...Oh the possibilities. Then again...until I have more chickens that are laying eggs that are fertile it doesn't really matter. So next spring I will think about such a thing..that way I can turn out enough chicks to sell some and get some of this money back...Lol.

Back
Top Bottom