Tiny Tim, the too-frizzled Frizzle Roo

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by SweetMissDaisy, Dec 6, 2008.

1. SweetMissDaisy

SweetMissDaisy Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi!
    I'd like to introduce you to Tiny Tim, our little frizzled roo who is a bit "extra" frizzled. Since he has lousy feathers, and with the temps dipping, I made him a little fleece coat -- he loves it! Yesterday he started crowing ... I've never met a chicken with as much wackiness about him...

You can see pics and videos of him on my blog (sorry, can't seem to get the video file to embed here).

For best "flow" of reading, start reading the posts from the bottom of the page, up. They're posted newest entries at the top.

http://sweetmissdaisy.typepad.com/sassy_sweet_notes/tiny-tim-the-frizzled-roo

Enjoy!
    -Anna.

2. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    [​IMG]

I knew I recognized that name! I'm a stamper, too and I'm on SCS all the time. I don't post on SCS much, just drool in the gallery. :)How long have you had chickens?

3. Schultz

Schultz CluckN'Crow Farm

Aug 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Tiny Tim has such a cute and unique crow. Just too cute with the coat too!

4. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

OH My Gosh, I laughed so hard with you on the video where he goes into reverse trying to back out of his coat. And his little hiccup when he crows, too cute.

Love the coats. [​IMG]

I stamp and scrapbook alot so i will have to go look at your stampin!!

5. kdcrws

kdcrws Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    L.C. FL
    That was SOOOO cute! Tinny Tim would be a great character in a children's book! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. baldie

baldie Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 25, 2008
    Douglas, MA
    Awesome video!!!! Tiny Tim is too cute!!! I love him!!! Thanks for the laugh!!! And welcome to BYC!!![​IMG]

7. SweetMissDaisy

SweetMissDaisy Chillin' With My Peeps

Thanks for the welcome! [​IMG] I raised chickens when I was a kid and have had assorted breeds for the past few years. Tiny Tim is from a group of babies I ordered in May of this year from Ideal. Great bunch of birds! Tiny Tim's quirkiness is unique to him (thank goodness...). He's a bit too frizzled IMO, but we love him for it. He makes me LAUGH and LAUGH!!

Hi Karen! tee hee!! I'm SweetMissDaisy on SCS too... [​IMG]

8. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    lol i love the videos he is just to cute! [​IMG] and [​IMG]

9. FIrst: [​IMG]

Watched the video, what an absolute riot. I do not think i have ever seen a chicken walk backwards !! You guys did a great job on the chickie coat !!

10. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    Holy cow this is stinking hilarious. I laughed just seeing his pic!

His frizzled feathers look like burly 1970's Burt Reynold chest hair. All he needs is a cheesy mustache & a thick gold chain.

How much does he weigh? He really is small.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by