Tiny turtle!

MamaJoJo

Chirping
6 Years
Apr 2, 2013
North East Alabama
I found this little guy making his way through my garden today headed toward the pond in the cow pasture next door. I could not believe it when I realized what he was. I thought I would share these adorable pics.

I don't think so. He has a very pretty red patten on his belly that I can't match to any of the baby snapper pics I've searched through. He may be a slider. All I really know is it makes me say very girly things when I look at it i.e. awwww, omg how cute, I want to poke it, it's so wittle... I would love to know more as it is not something I've ever encountered before.

When I lived in Florida we found 3 baby red eared sliders in our pool one morning. They were roughly the same size as your little one. We fished them out and took care of them till they were a bit older and then released them back into the wild. They were so darn cute!

When I lived in Florida we found 3 baby red eared sliders in our pool one morning. They were roughly the same size as your little one. We fished them out  and took care of them till they were a bit older and then released them back into the wild. They were so darn cute!

wow! how fast (in turtle terms lol) do they grow?

Back
Top Bottom