Tip for Acne Sufferers

chickens4me

Songster
12 Years
Jan 1, 2008
South Carolina
We recently discovered that applying ice (gently rubbing over the face for about 10 min or so at night) has helped to stop smaller and those deeper, larger cysts from developing for the most part on one of my teenagers.

This is just one more way to "do battle" with their acne along with diet, aloe vera etc.

Prescription meds worked some with my son, but made my daughter much much worse.... Everyone's system is so different.....It's a hard fight for many people I am sure.

Just thought maybe it might help someone out there, too.
smile.png

My DH tried everything all his life- his finally improved 99.99%- when he turned 40! I like your approach better! Thanks for the post, it is hard to live with, especially in the younger years.

Egg whites with a little lemon juice or peroxide mixed in also does wonders in drawing out the bacteria. You just whisk the egg whites with the lemon juice or peroxide and apply to the face with a clean, soft cloth, wait 30 minutes and rinse.

Thanks for the ice tip too, I had never heard of it.

Last edited:
my sister was on all the meds then I went to cosmetology school and really did some looking into all of it. What finially worked for her was a mild cleanser and witch hazel. wash once in the morning then rub the witch hazel on with a cotton ball then do the witch hazel again at night. Only wash once a day. Then a light moisturizer if you need it. Clean and Clear was the best.

Stop feeding them MSG. It imbalances your hormones (among other things, like screwing with your heart and sugar), children and teens are more sensitive to its effects. Acne happens in most teens, but to such extremes is not normal- theres no natural reason for a human body to produce such an extreme imbalance in hormones. there has to be a cause.

MSG is in everything. most Butter, dairy products, flour, cereal, boxed food, canned foods. its even injected into the meats we eat. It takes a little effort to avoid it. Fod God's sake they spray it on fruits and vegetable plants to increase production and size- thus its in the parts we eat.

You wont believe the crap you stop suffering form that you didnt even realize you were carrying around until you stop eating it and detox from it.

http://www.msgtruth.org/

http://www.truthinlabeling.org/Avoid.html

theres a couple websites. Theres others.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom