Tips, advice, criticism, and feedback! 😊

FunnyfarmMidwest

Call Duck obsessed! 🦆💕
Mar 14, 2020
Hello everyone I’m looking for tips advice and all of the above. I will start by saying that I’m definitely not a crafty person and my abilities are lacking. They are definitely not the best but I would like some honest feedback. Keep in mind I am definitely not offended easily. :D

I have wanted to do something special for some of my poultry loving friends! I decided I’d try my hand at making ornaments out of clay. Do these look ok? They are not finished yet but so far I have done a call duck and a Chinese goose. I had such a hard time figuring out colors for the goose and trying to sculpt it. If any goose lovers could tell me if it looks ok that would be great. I will be doing a black East indie, a few more call ducks, a silkie, and a guinea next. Those will be hard so I hope they turn out ok. Maybe I will get better since these are just the first couple.:fl

This one turned out pretty bad but it was my first one so… :idunno
38F757B9-5BE5-45B4-8FE1-432FA448F077.jpeg

827408E3-4547-4E3C-9DE0-38A73FA078DB.jpeg
B8687929-A9DD-45BB-8CD2-1B61AC3FA000.jpeg

Hello everyone I’m looking for tips advice and all of the above. I will start by saying that I’m definitely not a crafty person and my abilities are lacking. They are definitely not the best but I would like some honest feedback. Keep in mind I am definitely not offended easily. :D

I have wanted to do something special for some of my poultry loving friends! I decided I’d try my hand at making ornaments out of clay. Do these look ok? They are not finished yet but so far I have done a call duck and a Chinese goose. I had such a hard time figuring out colors for the goose and trying to sculpt it. If any goose lovers could tell me if it looks ok that would be great. I will be doing a black East indie, a few more call ducks, a silkie, and a guinea next. Those will be hard so I hope they turn out ok. Maybe I will get better since these are just the first couple.:fl

This one turned out pretty bad but it was my first one so… :idunno
View attachment 2918479

View attachment 2918478View attachment 2918480
That is incredible!!!

Back
Top Bottom