Tired, not eating gosling

so so sorry. yes in that case i would give flush to the group to be on the safe side. No need to wake up to everyone down and out. Ours fight over a bucket of molasses water. We get nasty mushrooms after big rains so I am always on alert and picking them and watching for signs of anyone eating them.

so so sorry. yes in that case i would give flush to the group to be on the safe side. No need to wake up to everyone down and out. Ours fight over a bucket of molasses water. We get nasty mushrooms after big rains so I am always on alert and picking them and watching for signs of anyone eating them.

I'm sorry, one last question - If I were to do the epsom salt or molasses flush for my not-sick geese, just as a preventative measure, how long would you recommend?

those not showing signs I wouldnt do more than one dose. Make it the only water source available during that time. Watch for any signs of sleepiness, lethargic or lack/loss of appetite. Hopefully the one was just a failure to thrive in the larger scheme of livestock and the others will live long and happy lives.

Back
Top Bottom