TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has or knows of true bantam araucanas, I'm in the market to increase my flock. NOT Ameraucanas, NOT Easter Eggers. True, tufted, rumpless, bantam araucanas.

Please let me know, thanks!

Hi ya'll. This is like my 3rd post ever so if I do it wrong, bear with me. Does anyone want a pair of buff Silkies chicks? They are almost 2 months old. Would love to trade for a duck or something I don't have. Give me a shout it you're interested.

I am in West TN and am looking for a standard buff cochin rooster. My girls are HUGE and fluffy and just started laying a few weeks ago.
Let me know if you have one for sale.
~Rebecca

cgjsmith- I don't know if I have enough. My other half feels the addiction should be nipped in the bud. I just hide the incubator. I do have some cuckoo marans coming on too and not to mention all the things I ordered from McMurray Murray and the sebastopol goslings I have reserved. I have been told that admitting I have a chicken addiction problem is the first step.

Quote:
yuckyuck.gif
lol.png

What's the second step, because I know I have a problem!

~Rebecca

Emmalyn - I don't have anything left to trade
smile.png
But I've been looking for silkies, sure preferably pullets but I can take a risk on a silkie roo, they don't eat much. I need broodies badly. But I can bring feed, shavings or $$ LOL.

I went to the Crossville chicken swap in the rain last week - nobody hardly showed up. It's across from the livestock building. Rescued a BR cockeral/almost roo but there wasn't much else there. They say it's huge in summer and pretty good sized in good weather.

Someone purchased all the bourbon reds before I got there. Sigh.

I'll keep going, I want more BRs.

I have a white non-show quality non-bearded silkie hen that is a great broodie. She is fierce when she has chicks but when she doesn't she is just too mild mannered. My buff orp roo is a monster bird and picks on her ruthlessly. I would be willing do a three-fer.

I wouldn't mind having a bourbon red as well but I don't think the hubby will falls for "It's just an oversized silkie honey"

I think the second step is to say that you are going to give up the addiction and everyone that knows me knows that ain't happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom