TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
HI carolyn !

Edited to remove link to local poultry club

But we haven't forgot about ByC. I think all the people in our group have maybe slowed down posting everywhere because we are waiting for spring and right now - The only thing that most of our chickens are doing is eating cackling crowing and of course Pooping .LOL Anybody in Tennesee or even outside Tennessee is welcome to join our club- I don't turn anybody down even if they are not exactly in West Tennessee. In fact a lot of times we find threads on Byc and post the links on our group in case somebody missed it or its's about a breed or something else that we know our members are interested in. I think we have about 27 people now. Most of our original members met here on BYC. Check us out!! Believe me when spring gets here and those hens go broody and everybody cranks up the incubators - You can bet we'll be on here posting pictures and sharing stories!!

Wayne
Waiting for Spring N Tennesse!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not looking! Not looking!

Running away from the computer...NOW!!!
lau.gif

Skip would skin me...told him I wasn't doing chicks this year so I've got day olds and hatching eggs coming.
lau.gif

Dawn

Quote:
HI carolyn !
edited to remove link to local poultry club

But we haven't forgot about ByC. I think all the people in our group have maybe slowed down posting everywhere because we are waiting for spring and right now - The only thing that most of our chickens are doing is eating cackling crowing and of course Pooping .LOL Anybody in Tennesee or even outside Tennessee is welcome to join our club- I don't turn anybody down even if they are not exactly in West Tennessee. In fact a lot of times we find threads on Byc and post the links on our group in case somebody missed it or its's about a breed or something else that we know our members are interested in. I think we have about 27 people now. Most of our original members met here on BYC. Check us out!! Believe me when spring gets here and those hens go broody and everybody cranks up the incubators - You can bet we'll be on here posting pictures and sharing stories!!

Wayne
Waiting for Spring N Tennesse!!!

Yep and we are all going to meet on Saturday February 21 in Gibson, TN for some mingling and chicken talk and maybe even some chicken swapping! You can PM me for details if you are interested or it's all laid out for you on the yahoo group. Come have a good time with us.

Oh and I am looking for a buff Cochin rooster (large fowl) if anyone has one for sale.
~Rebecca

Last edited:
I just wanted to check in and say HI to all in my area I live in Munford Tn just north of Memphis and South of Covington! As well as to let everyone know that I have pure white silkies and will be selling eggs in the spring as they have shut down the egg factorys for now. So if anyone will be interested please let me know.

Thanks Tripp

Hi Tripp! You are close to me and I might be wanting some white silkies! You should come to our meeting that we're having on February 21st. You might be able to sell or swap some eggs then too. Let me know if you are interested...the more the merrier!
thumbsup.gif

~Rebecca

I'm in Chattanooga, new to backyard chickens but about to get started. Am looking to buy a few Brahma pullets (or something very similar).

Thanks for any direction you can provide
smile.png

Kat

I have buff Orpington, Partridge rock, Golden Sebright, and Blk silkies coming already!!!

Hi
smile.png

How did you go about buying them? Are you doing chicks or pullets? I have researched for a good coop plan and the type of hens that seem most ideal for me, but haven't yet learned the best way to purchase. I'd like to 1) save money and 2) buy relatively locally if at all possible, to support the local system.

Kat​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom