TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have several 6wk old Cuckoo Marans cockerels and a few 6wk old Australorp cockerels. Also considering letting go of my Speckled Sussex group of four hens and two roosters. The SS are 1.5 yrs. old except for one younger rooster. Can't figure out how to put a picture on here yet, but I can email pictures.

WE are in Middle Tennessee 4 hours from Memphis, Atlanta or Knoxville.... only about 1 and a half from Nashville depending on who is driving. We are having a new batch of chicks weekly now of various breeds...Buffs, WRocks, RIRs(Darks not from hatchery), Black Stars. Hopefully our Bar Rocks will get in the grove and start to lay and we can add them to list. We also have some mixed bantams but not sure if we are going to let those go or not yet. WE have eggs to sell of the RIRs but not of the others right now guess age does have its advantage, the other girls are young this is their first year of laying so they have not gotten into the hang of it as well. Please note these right now are for pick up only

Last edited:
Quote:
Hey, I saw your ad on craigslist.
smile.png

Do a google search for Backwoods Poultry. They're in Niota, I think....anyway, between Knoxville and Chattanooga. I dunno if they do the blue version, but they have wheatens and I think BCs as well.

I've got wheaten and blue wheaten babies, but they won't be laying for several months yet!

Hey doc

yeah that was me, Thank you so much for the information.somebody actually emailed me essentially the same info this morning.

Right now they are backed up in egg orders like everyone else but I hope to visit his farm soon and pick some up.

thanks again
KN

Quote:
I was there too. If I wouldve known what I know now, every chicken I own wouldve been there.
big_smile.png
I couldnt belive some of the prices chickens and even quail where selling for.
I did enjoy looking at the exotic animals too. Just thought I wouldve came home with some new chickens.
sad.png

Actually I did. 5 peafowl and a group of young black jersey giants (the cheapest chicken sold). I just sold a pair of splash cochins like the ones that sold for $75 each.
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
We (my Dad and Mom) came back with a pair of silver pheasants and some tangerine pearl doves. I bet youd like to have your splash cochins back now.
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom