TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES
Big mistake. But I still have a trio. They better get to work.
big_smile.png

I am looking for some standard cochin hens. I have great rooster. I got him the other day. He is great quakty and I need some hens to go with him. I am looking for black, blue, or splash. If you haveany you want to sell please let me know. Must be in the cookeville/sparta are I can't travel far.

I have a pair of Red Pyle OEGBs for sale $15obo for the pair. Im located in Madisonville. I have a pic of them on my site, on the forsale page. Thanks for looking. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Hello To All. I am new to BYC but already love it. At this time I have Fertile Welsummmer eggs for sale if anyone is interested.
I am located in Greenback which is near Maryville and Knoxville.

Last edited:
I'm new to this board...and chickens as well! I would love to start with a few chicks locally but haven't had any luck...not really sure where to look, to be honest. TSC has none and did not sound promising when they said they may have some in a few weeks....

Then I look at online hatcheries and all the small order sites are either sold out of what I want or very expensive. I'm halfway tempted to order 25! But I would really like to start small and see how it goes.

I am just outside Knoxville. Anyone local have any chicks for sale? Maybe a few sexlink to start? I definitely do not want any roosters just yet.....or know of any feed stores currently carrying any?

Thanks!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have fertile buff orp eggs and mille fleur d'uccles.

I also have lots of mutt varieties. My roos are a buff orp and a d'uccle. The hens are wyandottes, welsummers, EEs and a buff polish in the BO coop and silkies, silver sebright and EEs in with the d'uccle roo.
PM me if you like any of these combinations.
smile.png

edited to add that I am in Murfreesboro

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom