TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
what kind of hatching eggs are ya looking for? i have rhode island red, new hampshire red, black australop, & black sex link. i'm located near manchester.(close to arnold's air force base)

Hey Nella, welcome to BYC! TSC and your local co-op should have chicks very soon; they were already prepping the pens at our local shops yesterday.

I will be hatching out some good quality, non-hatchery black Australorps (Australian Orpingtons) soon; they should be due to hatch around April 2 or 3. If you are interested in just a few, you are welcome to get in touch with me. I can probably sex them by 3-4 weeks of age. My DH goes to Maryville every month to visit his family, so we could arrange for him to drop them off if you like.

Just let me know. Australorps are just beautiful birds, and this is a great dual-purpose breed. They are very sensible and easy to manage.

Quote:
I have fertile buff orp eggs and mille fleur d'uccles.

I also have lots of mutt varieties. My roos are a buff orp and a d'uccle. The hens are wyandottes, welsummers, EEs and a buff polish in the BO coop and silkies, silver sebright and EEs in with the d'uccle roo.
PM me if you like any of these combinations.
smile.png

edited to add that I am in Murfreesboro

Thanks CityGirlintheCountry, but I just picked up some EE to put under my broody, but I will keep you in mind for next time. Thanks again

i don't have any black sex links that are laying age. some friends of mine have some & they lay really well but they do slow a little when its really cold.

Hello, fellow Tennesseans! I'm new here and am so glad to have found this thread. I'm in southern middle TN, Fayetteville to be exact. I'm looking for Marans and Welsummers, but am open to anything really, just try me!
big_smile.png
My DH is just about done with my brand-spankin' new coop and we're anxious to add occupants.
smile.png
Talk slowly to me, fellow fowl friends, it's been years since a feather rested on my door-step.
lol.png

ETA: I suppose I should add that I have truck, will travel! I don't mind driving 100 or so miles for a chicken or two or ten.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom