TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Down near Dandridge there is a BYC lady with a really cool flock of Wellies! I went down to her place last year. Nifty lady. On here I think she's poultrylady but my memory ain't what it used to be.

Over near Sweetwater is a lady who sells Delaware eggs. I just bought some and had 12 of 14 hatch and only one clear, one died after hatch. Totally awesome, hatch.
I have an email contact for her.

Good luck and WELCOME!

Thank y'all for the welcome and the information! Am I the only one who sees this as a sickness of sorts? *laugh* So many wonderful chickens out there, so little time! We're terribly excited to build our flock and I certainly welcome any advice and chickens-for-sale around my neck of the woods!
big_smile.png

Up by Kingsport check the tricities craigslist, there are often leads there.

And to the person who called it a sickness....

If you searched this site for the word ADDICTION it would be here a billion times.

We prefer to refer to it as enabling one another
smile.png

Go thy way and be thou ENABLED.

I only wanted one breed in one color. This darned site killed that goal in about a month and it only gets worse/better...? LOL
lau.gif
gig.gif
wee.gif

kick'n chick'n :

what kind of hatching eggs are ya looking for? i have rhode island red, new hampshire red, black australop, & black sex link. i'm located near manchester.(close to arnold's air force base)

I wish I would have know that sooner- Your within an hour of me- But I already ordered​

You are correct about it being an addiction. We were just going to get a "couple" birds. The folks we got our first few birds from warned us that our first 5 would quickly turn into many more. Well here we are 8 months later and with 30 +/- birds!! LOL They are a lot of fun though.

We don't have any welsummer pullets at this time but can hatch some if your not in too big a hurry. We also have some cuckoo marans but they are not laying yet - probably another few weeks before they start laying.

Let us know if we can help,
Patrick & Natasha

Oh I almost forgot we live in Cleveland TN

I am not in TN but I am about 90 miles south of Memphis in Grenada, MS. I have extra roos and some hens and babies available all the time if anyone is interested. PM me if you are near enough.

Marie

Hi chickadeedle,

PM Poultrylady. She is in Delano, TN off Hwy 411, west of Athens/Calhoun area. She has several breeds for sale, and is very nice to deal with. Welcome to BYC! April

Quote:

Welcome chickadeedle. I bought some Wellies form Poultrylady earlier in the year and they have done wonderfully well. She has some really nice birds and is very nice to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom