TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 2 very nice Birchen Cochin roosters.

#1 very nice head and comb, really good body shape, color not perfect. $20

May8and9166.jpg
May8and9168.jpg

#2 nice feet, body shape could use improvement, head is alright, color is bad. $10

He's in front in this picture (rooster #1 isn't behind him)
cochins007.jpg
cochins014.jpg

the only reason I'm selling these is because they will attempt to fight other roosters, I've not had these long but they've never tried to attack me, but I won't promise they won't be aggressive towards people simply because I don't know.

these will make very nice breeders, especially with sparsely laced hens.

Quote:
I have alot of Australope chicks available, and many more breeds is you are interested in chicks.

Email sent.. how soon can I come pick some up? I see you are 2 hours and 45 minutes away.. is there any portion of that drive towared Knoxville you would be willing to make.. maybe Vonore or Maryville on 411?

I wish I could find a couple of hens around 3 months old to match the ones I already have... any possibility?

How about fertile eggs? I'm about to put a whole bunch into the bator on the 25th or so.. any chance of buying fertile eggs from you before then?

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
I have alot of Australope chicks available, and many more breeds is you are interested in chicks.

Email sent.. how soon can I come pick some up? I see you are 2 hours and 45 minutes away.. is there any portion of that drive towared Knoxville you would be willing to make.. maybe Vonore or Maryville on 411?

I wish I could find a couple of hens around 3 months old to match the ones I already have... any possibility?

How about fertile eggs? I'm about to put a whole bunch into the bator on the 25th or so.. any chance of buying fertile eggs from you before then?

Dawn if you go down or meet her let me know - I know a lady who desperately wants BAs

Quote:

Dawn if you go down or meet her let me know - I know a lady who desperately wants BAs

I remembered
wink.png

I'll pick up as many as I can IF I can go on down... the NPIP question still lingers... but I'm also trying to get ahold of my local tester to see what I can do just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom