TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody

looking for some started Wheaton Marans, have some beautiful chicks from Buddy Henry but would like to get a little kick start if possible.....

I would consider older stock also...

Jeff

Knoxville

Hello! I have a question for all of you experienced chicken lovers!

Recently I purchased 4 laying hens around 1 year old. One of them has a dirty bottom - looks like they messed all their hind feathers - poop.

How do I make the chicken well?

Also, I am not sure which of the 4 are giving me eggs - if it is the dirty bottom chicken are they safe to eat???

Thank you so much and have a great day!!

Michelle in Crossville
smile.png

Quote:
well, one thing you can do is just trim her vent (butt) feathers if the poop is sticking to them, just make sure there isn't any other reason for them getting so dirty, most likely nothing too bad.
good luck!
smile.png

frow.gif

I have two BO roos that need a good home (free)...Prefer you come and p/u in Harrison, TN just north of Chattanooga. My next off day is Wednesday, June 3, prefer PM p/u if possible, otherwise it would be two weeks before I could drive and meet.

I purchased them as two days old chicks from Poultrylady in Delano, TN, good stock and healthy, about 16 weeks old.

(If you take them, don't tell me you are going to make dinner!!! I want to think of them as going to a farm upsate where they will be loved and cared for.)

I am working alot right now, so please bear with me getting back to you this week.

Thanks,

Moonlyghtegirl

Last edited:
Somebody please want some teenage Ancona ducks!!! They are taking over and eating me out of house and home. I am in Lewisburg and would prefer pickup but would work out some arrangements regarding short distances. I will be off the computer from today thru Monday morning so just call me....931-993-9810.

Please help, make an offer......... they are everywhere!!!!!

Last edited:
Amazon doc Are you doing any good with the mille fleure cochins? Let me know if you get extras.

I am selling out my Performing Roller pigeons. I just am not able to care for all my birds so am down sizing! These are very nice birds from several great breeders across the country. There are 50 plus birds,about half are grown breeders,the rest young birds. I am asking $100 for all. Thats less than $2 each! Some one can make a lot of money on these. Sorry I won't split them up at this price. These are the creme of the crop. I have culled hard and kept these hoping I would be able to keep them but its just too much for me. I am located in Portland,tn my e-mail is [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom