TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still looking for new homes for 20 week old White Leghorn started pullets, 4 month old Delaware cross cockerels, and an 18 month old Delaware roo with less than friendly temperament.

The Leghorns could start laying any day now. The cockerels are probably plump enough for the dinner table -- their temperaments don't seem to be good enough to spare them. The roo is beautiful, but he doesn't like to back down -- he might be good for coq au vin, he's a good sized bird.

eta: got my first white egg this afternoon!

Last edited:
I have the following roos available if anyone is interested:

1 bantam ee
1 RIR
2 ameraucana (non-standard colors, one is partially blind in one eye), they were hatched from blue eggs
1 black silkie
2 blrw (Can't tell yet if they'll be dark blue or black)

Please pm me if you are interested!

WTB Wheaten Marans pullets or hens

hatched off 7 roos and 2 pullets this year...

If you are looking to thin your flock out a bit of older hens, or if you had too many pullets (if thats possible) this year.

Let me know what you have. I need feathers on the legs and of course at least 4-5 on egg scale.

Willing to pay reasonable box/shipping charges.

thanks in advance

J

WTB Wheaten Maran Pullets or Hens - Knoxville TN

Hey J --

I don't have extra wheaten birds, but my flock oughtta be producing fertile purebred eggs before too long. The pullets that are already laying are from Ron Presley, the roos are from Bev Davis. The pullets are clean-legged, but the roos are feather-legged.

Anybody got some very young turkey poults?

I've ended up with ONE baby sweetgrass turkey. He/she is just a few days old now. It's currently living with pheasant chicks, but I'd like to get just one or two additional poults to go with it.

I'd prefer royal palm or sweetgrass/calico, but I'll consider others. Thanks in advance!

Hey there --

Sorry, no I haven't!

Send emails to amazondoc @ mindspring . com . Or PM me here on BYC. Sorry about that!

Ahhh, I found them. You've been posting to the TN Hobby Farms list, and I haven't read that list in the last week or so.

Send me emails directly -- I don't always keep up with the lists. I will probably be going to Knoxville on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom