TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL ROOSTERS MUST GO NOW!!!

I need to find immediate placement for all the roosters -- there are 9 cockerels (hatched around 2/14/09 and are large enough to feed a family), 1 roo (hatched 12/07), and 3 that still need a few weeks before they're big enough for dinner.

First come first served -- no reasonable offer will be turned down!

I'll try to post pics later today.

I have a G.Q.F. brooder I`d like to sell, it`s an older model but in perfect condition, no rust, just a tad dirty:) It has the wafer thermostat and two heating elements that work with two bulbs. One bulb comes on when the heat is on and the other stays on all the time, you adjust the temp with a thumb screw on top. It does need a new wafer as I noticed the temp was`nt quite as high as it should have been at the end of Jan.
The dimensions are 28X28 and 7" high. I would put a brick under each leg when my chicks got bigger so they could stay under it but that was also out in the barn in Jan.
Best offer or trade for chickens I don`t have, especially quality Silkies;)
23962_brooder_good_1.jpg

23962_brooder_good.jpg

I posted on the for sale area also but we have BR hens for sale at $15 each buy three and get a BR rooster to go with them Instant new flock. We have made sure our Roosters are not the same lines as the hens. We also have Black Star hens for sale @$15 each .... plus BR chicks, Buff Chicks, mixed chicks all $2 each
NPIP farm just in case someone needs to know

I have 3 FREE Black Star roo chicks- just left by mama hen. They have nice bright barring, and have been free-ranging since a few days old. I'll meet someone/drive an hour or so to drop off/or pick up and maybe swap some other chicks/hens.....

Please! I don't eat my chickens
sad.png
PM me if you want 1 or all.

28521_03july09_014.jpg

dadof4 wrote:
I'm in Holly Springs too. I'm looking for some blue orps, leghorns, and maybe some wyandottes.

I have BBS Orp eggs in the bator (from Speckledhen) They're due in 2 weeks. PM me if you want to reserve some chicks is they hatch.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom