TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Blue, Black, Splash Orpington
smile.png

Thank you What do they look like?

They look just like the Buff Orps- maybe a little fluffier underneath. They are either blue, black, or splash. I don't have any splash to show, and my pullets are too young to get a good pict.​

Quote:
This dude is sold and so are three of the BR hens and a Rooster to match. We have about 8 more BR hens we would like to sell and Roosters to match them.
I have only about a 100 or more chicks to sell and a few more hens and Roosters. I have a game-bird mix guy for sale now and a couple of Black star hens and pullets. Our chicks we have for sale are buffs, black stars, white rocks plus a few others

Last edited:
We will be traveling to Rock Island State Park next Friday. I can bring Muscovy ducklings if any one in the area is interested. I would love to trade for pullets or baby chicks - really do not want roosters, though!!! They are about three weeks old!
big_smile.png

$5 a duckling

Michele

Quote:
I want some but I'm afraid I will end up with more drakes

I understand. It seems that I am surrounded by males here. I hatched 20 eggs last summer and 14 were roos! I am getting ready to have my sixth baby boy! Thank goodness I have one girl!!! LOL!

I have a flock of buff rocks three hens and a rooster. I am asking $40.00 for the flock. I will throw in a BO hen for free. I am asking 40 for them

I have a tro of Kahki Campell ducks two hens and a drake I am asking 40 for them.

I am located in Sparta. Let me know if interested. THanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom