TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Tennesseans!
cool.png
I'm in the Fayetteville/Lincoln County area and have a few boys that need new homes. I have a 22-week-old EE fellow, a 20ish-week-old blue-laced red Wyandotte fellow, and a 12-week-old Speckled Sussex fellow. These guys are free to good home or freezer!
big_smile.png

I hate to do it but some of my flock is for sale ONLY because I have lots of chickens
smile.png
and want to add some new breeding stock and reduce some of my eggs only pasture.
Blue Andalusian chicks 3 weeks still can't sex them. Will sell up to 5 of these.ALL BLUE
White Leghorns Roosters 2 8 weeks old 1 3 weeks old.Would consider a pair of 3 week old's
Black Jersey Giant pullet-3.5 months old Hatchery quality stock.Her tail isn't ideal and she's thinner legged but also my smallest in that group.Very mellow. She will lay breakfast just fine.
Easter Eggers-pullet 4 months redish with black hasn't been fooled with much by the kids.Just have a lot in this color and want a variety
3 weeks will sell 1 or 2 pullets in the browns and black patterns.
Easter Egger Roo 5 months black splash had incubation issues and his tail isn't centered Beautiful and would be a good protector
Looking For
Hatching Eggs in the following
White Rhode Island
Delaware
Brown single comb leghorn
Exchequer, Mille Fleur-FOUND ,Gold Duckwing and any other colorful leghorns
Plymouth Rocks-Partridge, Buff,Columbian,and Penciled
Blue Andalusions-want some that will have the full mix of color
Silkies-some pet qualtiy fun for the kids any colors would be fine FOUND just have to go get

Last edited:
I am going to thin down my silkies so if you are interested in birds not eggs I will have several roos and a few pullets. I have some blue partridge and buff and regular partridge
Becky

Edited to remove all that I sold the last few days.I have only a few left for sale.
Blue Andalusian 7/29 hatch date Looks like a Rooster prospect $3.00 Will consider selling a pair with a pullet prospect.They are big enough where it's fairly easy to tell the difference.$8.00 pair
EE Pullets Hatchery Ameraucana 7/29 hatch date 2 shades of browns/blacks just too many these are real nice pullets $5.00 each
EE Rooster about 4 months old Silver and red hasn't crowed but he knows what he is $5.00
I have a few EE chicks hatching today or tomorrow-pip but no zip!! May be for sale

Last edited:
Anybody in the Nashville area? Metro Planning Commission Council is having a hearing this afternoon at 4pm about banning chickens...

Quote:
Anyone know the outcome of this meeting? I have been out of pocket all day today (just had another outpatient surgery). I don't live in Nashville, but I cannot see how someone can have a LOUD barking dog and then say that chickens make too much noice!
barnie.gif

Quote:
Anyone know the outcome of this meeting? I have been out of pocket all day today (just had another outpatient surgery). I don't live in Nashville, but I cannot see how someone can have a LOUD barking dog and then say that chickens make too much noice!
barnie.gif

I don't think the final vote has happened yet, but it's looking pretty good. The bill to allow up to 6 chickens (no roosters) passed its first vote and now will go to the next step. This link gives a good summary...

http://fox17.com/newsroom/top_stories/wztv_vid_1286.shtml

Thanks for the link; I live out here in the country on a farm and I never even really thought about this issue in Nashville until I saw something on TV about it the other night. At least it is a step in the right direction. It is a shame about the no roosters rule, though; but at least if it passes, folks can have their fresh eggs! Roosters can be noisy, but like I said, dogs can be, (and most are) even louder!
hmm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom