TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in Middle Tennessee hatching right now? I'm looking for 1 or 2 chicks hatched around September 5th...

I had 24 shipped eggs (Andalusian & Australorp) and out of that I only put 2 Australorps in the hatcher. One of those was iffy. The one I was pretty sure was good has hatched, and the questionable one hasn't done anything. I'm giving it extra time, but I wanted to go ahead and check around to see if anyone in the area has any chicks this age and would be willing to sell me 1 or 2 as companions for this poor lonely Australorp.

Thanks!

If anyone in the NE TN area has a Standard Black, Blue, or Splash Cochin roo that they're selling, give me a holler, please. I have 3 lonely ladies looking for a man.
smile.png

Laurie

I would help
but mine are Bantam Roos cochins Free.
blu. black .
some with lace collars very tame follow me around.
I have 8 that are 6 months old. hatched March 26.
I have too many and trying to down size.
and to a Byc member.....
here they are if you want them.

Sissy

Just wanting to let everyone know what's hatching soon...hopefully
fl.gif
They will be for sale when they hatch

Exechequer Leghorn(9/17)
Andalusians(9/17) Blue Black Splash
Wellsummer(9/17)
Mille Fleur Leghorn(9/19)
For sale NOW
Blue Andalusian Pairs 7 weeks or just Roosters $8.00 pair $3.00 Rooster have 2 extras
Jersey Giant Roos 3 weeks old Splash and black these are Huge!
Edited to remove the ones no longer available.

Last edited:
Quote:
Probably too far to drive for one but Spydertoys in Edmonton, Ky has a bunch of huge Blue Cochin roos... some really pretty ones in the bunch.

Hi every one! I have two white silkie roosters free 3 mos old. Just 15 mins. from Nashville
26449_dsc01498.jpg
26449_dsc01497.jpg

Lots of feathers on there feet. PQ SOLD Went to good homes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow just found the site and this thread. I am in Chattanooga but work in nashville and surrounding. If anyone has any culls or extra chickens they want moved let me know I will take them. Im also looking to expand my quail project. Thanks Landon

I am hoping to find a lavender orphington roo that is breeding age. I live in north west tennessee. I found one, but it is in NH and has to be shipped. The shipping is awful. I prefer not to have to pay little for the bird and lots for shipping. I will travel a resonable distance to pick him up. PM me with any offers please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom