TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Lou,
I live off of 25/70... where exactly is this place?

Can I just "unload" ? I got a bunch of cockerels I just don't want.
smile.png

It is between Dandridge and Kodak near Pedmont school and across from the old F&J Tractor place that is know a wrecker service.Yes you can bring any type chicken or other small animals and see what you can do with them.Set up fee will be $5.00 per spot. Thanks Lou

Dawn, got any nice, breeding-quality black Australorp cockerels in your bunch? Please feel free to PM me if you do . . .

smile.png

Last edited:
Dawnsuiter Do you have any blue or black Orpington roos that you will be selling.I have some hens that i was going to sell because i could not find a roo. Thanks Lou

I have alot of young laying hens for sale, most are at the point of lay, some are laying now. Black Australorps, Black Sex Links, a few Silver laced Wyandotes, Americanas, Barred Rocks, a few other assorted breeds. I also have roosters of the above mentioned breed. I have 10 Bantam Frizzle Cochins, just starting to lay, all 10 for $40. All the laying hens $8. each. These were all spring chicks. These are not show quality, just good laying hens. All are healthy, nice birds. I have some very nice SQ buff polish roosters for sale. $6. each. 4 Bourbon Red Turkey poults, about 3 weeks old, $6. each. I am located in Polk Co. in Delano, Southeast Tn.

Jen & Lou,

Unfortunately, I just don't have any extras at all of any of that. The ONLY male Australorp on the property here is Blue, and he will be helping me create black/blue australorps in the winter/springtime.

And for the Orpingtons, I have one blue & one black male, both very much occupied.

HOWEVER, Lou, I am setting Black/Blue and possibly Splash eggs on the 28th of this month. I will SURELY have extra boys from that bunch. They will be excellent quality as they are from my Blue male from Gilman farms and the Black Orpingtons from Julie (BamaChicken) at Small Acres (and if the blue hens are laying there will be splash too). I'd be happy to earmark a couple of males of each color for you, as all the females are already spoken for, and I don't need any more males, so they will all be headed to freezer camp if I can't find any homes for them. They will be ready to breed in February or March as they will be born late October of this year.

http://www.dawnonthefarm.com/calendar.html

Hooray for this thread! Being new I just keep snooping around and finding all the cool threads...and this is definitley cool! I am in Clarksville so I will def. be contacting some of ya'all!

I'm in Hornbeak. Thats Obion County, the north west area. We're close to being in time out all the time because we're so close to the corner. lol

Welcome to BYC. You'll love it here. I do. I have to go to a football game of my grandsons and need to leave in about 10 minutes but where am I..........here. I will have EE eggs and Sizzle eggs this spring. I can come up with EE eggs now if anybody is interested in incubating. The chicks that hatch should lay by spring if you start now. Thats what i'm doing. I don't know what I want for them. I'll trade too. I only have 1 EE laying green eggs and a brown egg layer that has the EE roo breeding her. I don't know what breed she is but if anybody is interested in her eggs i can send you a pic.

I have a splash and a blue ameraucana cockeral that need a new home. I'm asking $10 for the splash and $15 for the blue.

The splash (from Cree Farms eggs). Around 17 weeks old-
IMG_4400.jpg

IMG_4454-1.jpg

The blue (from Gardner eggs). Around 20 weeks old-
IMG_4414.jpg

IMG_4441.jpg

PM me if you are interested! These are beautiful boys. If I hadn't hatched out five roosters I'd be keeping them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom