TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have added LOTS to my for sale list...All of the Roosters are Spring chicks All wormed and kept dusted for crawly critters-ticks are bad this year here.
3 Black Jersey Giant Roosters..Approx 4.5 months $10 each $15 for 2 and take them all for $20 will get some pictures of them soon
Black Minorca Roo Hatchery quality-he hasn't got the large tail feathers but is still beautiful protective and talks $10
35655_chickens2_012.jpg

Buff Minorca-Molting his tail now so he's not pretty but is a very nice guy-won't be your pet won't get near you unless you catch him but very protective $5.00 will get some pics
EE Rooster Splash.He's just beautiful but ended up with an extra.$10.00
35655_chicksnroosters_015.jpg

CHICKS
Jersey Giants 1 month look like Roos Huge splash and Black $3.00 each
35655_fishingnchicks_006.jpg
35655_fishingnchicks_005.jpg

Blue Andalusians 8 weeks all blues $8.00 pair $3.00 little Roo
Andalusians-hatched this week Black splash and blue Splash with black make 100% blue and blue with blue 50% blue 25% splash and 25% black.Selling straight run only $2.50 Not many of each color so get them now..they are not related to the older Andy's so an opportunity to get non related breeding stock.Not all the chicks in the chick picture are for sale
35655_chicks_001.jpg

Wellsummer-have 2 new hatch looks like a pair $5.00 for both
Rhode Island White Rooster 8 weeks $5.00
EE Rooster 8 weeks $3.00 Will sell a pullet from same hatch $8.00 pair
White Leghorn Roo 8 weeks $3.00
I HAVE PICTURES of all of them now if you e-mail me.

Last edited:
Quote:
I would love to have the splash, but I don't have room right now for another roo. I'll need one for the pullets I get from the eggs in the bator but that won't be until next spring. The roo I have now is red on his saddle and blue everywhere else. My hen is more orange . I don't know what her color is called but maybe gold laced. Beats me but she's pretty. I don't want to breed father and daughter. I think its safe to do that but not sure. I think it is mother to son that isn't suggested to do. Either way, I don't want any messed up birds from in-breeding.

frow.gif
For anyone interested, the Volunteer State Poultry Club is sponsoring a sale in Dickson, TN on Saturday, Sept 26th. If you have anything that you want to sell, it cost $10.00 to set up and of course, if you have anything that you are looking to buy, this would be a good place to find it!
big_smile.png

I'm in East Tennessee near Johnson City.

We have an Easter Egger Roo that needs a new home. He is in the back of this group, though he is 18 weeks now. He was about 14 weeks when this photo was taken. He is big and heavy and healthy.
100_9978.jpg

We have some buff and white silkies for sale, too. They are pet quality, but sweet and docile. There are buff roos and white pullets available.
100_9941.jpg

100_9959.jpg

Where is Church Hill? I have Chapel Hill stuck in my head.
smile.png

I responded to your other post. Drop me a PM with your travel plans. He's yours if you want him!

Church Hill is up near Bristol, the northeast corner of the state, almost to VA.

Its absolutely gorgeous here!

We're making a 13 hour round trip to Paris to pick up two Sebastopol geese. I figured I can pick up your roo on hte way back.

Laurie

My sister has a FREE mostly australorp roo around 1 year old. I say mostly cuz the guy that hatched him said that is what he is but he is not solid black like a true australorp roo is saposed to be.
ANYWAY HE IS FREE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom