TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a chicken show in Cookeville at the fair ground Sat. Oct 3rd. You can set up and sale for $5.00. The official time is 9-2, but you can set up and sale beg at 6. I thought I would let everyone know.

I have a oegb young hen for sale if anybody is interested. She is the only one I have. I figure she should bo to somebody that has a roo for her. She hatched June 6th of this year. Shipping may be possible, but I prefer a pick up. I'm asking $10.00. PM me if interested.

CrissysPictures049.jpg

I have around 30 quinea keets for sale, $2. each if you will take alot or all of them. Pearls, pieds and lavenders. They are 3 days old as of 9/29/09.

Quote:
Do you happen to have any babies that are mostly to fully feathered? Chicken, turkey or guinea? I already took down my brooder but would love to get some more turkeys and guineas. Looking for a few chicks too. More looking for turkeys and guineas tho.

I have 4 young cockerels I need to place in homes.

1 Black TRUE Ameraucana - he's gorgeous! He's a purebred hatched from Dipsy Doodle Doo's line. Hatched 8/5 so he's about 9 weeks old. $6

1 Splash TRUE Ameraucana - I call him Fatness. He's been the biggest chick all along. He's light blue with the dark splashes. I hate Nashville has passed the no rooster law... he's a looker! Also hatched from Dipsy Doodle Doo's eggs on 8/5. $6

1 Easter Egger - dark with the caramel-colored head/neck. I was insulted when several people bypassed my purebred chicks and commented how beautiful the EE was! He was hatched 8/21 and I bought him a couple of days later to be a companion for a lonely cochin from the same hatch. He's 7 weeks old. $4

1 Australorp - Breeder stock, NOT hatchery. From Gabbard Farms line. He was hatched on 9/5, so he's 5 weeks old tomorrow. $3

I can get some pictures together for anyone that's interested.

I would really like these guys to go to good homes. The Ameraucana's would make an excellent addition to anyone's BBS/Ameraucana breeding program or anyone who would like to bring the blue egg gene into their flock. I have a small, healthy flock and I'm very particular with my bio-security practices.

Would take $17 for all four. Located in Nashville - I'm willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet.

Edited to update: These guys went to a great home today... lots of pullets in need of a few good men
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
It appears it's been pretty dead in this area for a while. I will have some EE's and Onagadori for sale. If the Onagadori lay anymore i'll sell the eggs. Depending on if my chicks are pullets or cockreals I may have some chicks for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom