TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have for sale POL or laying not sure which 3 partridge rocks large size. These are MT Healthy hatchery stock. I am letting them go because I do not want them in my breeding program. All 3 do not come up to standard BUT will make great laying hens for someone.

They have been free ranging since 14 weeks. All 3 are different. 1 is a light partridge color more light brown than the dark brown. Two are dark brown and one of the two is very light body. Right now they are 24 weeks old. I am asking $10.00 each or take all 3 for $25.00. PM me if interested I am willing to meet half way I am located in Greene County. So anything East in TN I can drop off or to Knoxville. Nashville we can meet half way or Chattanooga.

Since I can't count how many we have now think it's time to let a few go!
1 broody Leghorn-buff she's done being a mom but hasn't started laying again yet.Will consider letting our older wise red leghorn go with her as a pair-they make great chicks.You won't find many broody leghorns.
Heritage Delaware Roos, Andalusians, Wellsummer,Jersey Giants,Golden Lakenvelders,Exechequer Leghorn roos-these boys are Perty little birds!!,White roo of unknown origins not what he's supposed to be but sweet,Black Minorca and I'm probably missing some.I have pairs in many of these breeds.
Willing to meet you within reason..if you would like several I will drive further.All are healthy and from an NPIP certified flock.
Chicks hatching this week..traded for the eggs not sure what they will be but they are for sale as soon as they hatch as well..Cheap!

If anyone is interested

Bantam Red Cochins - 2 cockerels, will let 3 girls go too if you take the boys
Originally from McMurray Hatchery now will be 4 months old at the beginning of November
100_3325.JPG

$5 each for the boys or $20 if you take the whole group

5 Black Australorp pullets also almost 4 months old and also from McMurray Hatchery. $7 each
When they start laying in just a few weeks they will be $10 each

5 Mixed Orpington/Wyandotte Cockerels nearly 5 months old
$3 buy one get one free
big_smile.png

Here is a couple of photos from a few weeks ago
GLOFam2-cockerelfront.jpg
GLOFam2-cockerelrear.jpg

I also have week old Black & Blue Orpingtons in the brooder, I will be selling off any extra boys & girls from this clutch mid November, after I can sex them with some accuracy. $5 each
100_3379.JPG

Last edited:
Quote:
Are you really saying $3 for 2?!!! That sounds too good to be true. We just lost 6 roosters that we were going to eat. Hmmm. Maybe you should email me.

I'm in Portland,north of Nashville on I 65.

I have four golden laced cochins bantams for sale. Two pullets,one hen, one young roo. All for $25. Also have a pair of butterscotch booted bantams(Look like le Fluers only beardless) for $15. Atrio of Easter Egg bantams for $15 with the option of taking more hens at $5 each. Ilike everyone else must cut back after a year of hatching and buying! Oh Yeah I also have 8 or 9 parlor roller pigeons for $5 each,they are all males. These are the ones that roll on the ground and can't fly.

Quote:
Are you really saying $3 for 2?!!! That sounds too good to be true. We just lost 6 roosters that we were going to eat. Hmmm. Maybe you should email me.

Yes I am, they need to go, I don't want to butcher them. They are a good size for the table now.

Sounds Great! Save them for me. My husband has a 4 day weekend - I will talk him into a trip. What day(s) are you available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom