TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have two splash ameraucana cockerels from Cree Farms eggs that need to go. They have hit adolescence and are making the girls crazy!!!
barnie.gif
That pen has three cockerels and 6 pullets so the odds are really off in there.

I have a post in the BST section that has pictures. PM me for more if you are interested.

Make me an offer. These guys need to go!

edited to add that these boys will be turning into dinner if I don't find them a place soon. I hate to do that as they are both pretty and decent roos. Anyone?

Last edited:
I am looking for a pullet 12 weeks or older, I lost a laying hen my sweet EE 2 weeks ago and now my hens and roos are offset. I preffer to have 10 girls for 2 boys. I have a sweet flock my roos are both Cochins, hen wise I have 1 Cochin, 2 Marans, 3 RIR, 3 EE's.

A sweet hen that is 30 weeks or younger would be perfect, I'm not too picky but I don't like smaller birds all mine are good size and I don't want any Leghorns. Had some and sold them they didn't get along with my girls.

Please, please please please there must be someone in TN willing to ship. I live in Millington TN (west TN), I would drive 2 hours in whatever direction to meet if needed. I miss my sweetie pie Eddie and really my more quiet roo Chauncey has been depressed since she has been gone.

Send me an email or PM me I will be looking a lot. THANK YOU for reading this!

Sorry I can't help you since we are so close but all my hens are 1 year plus. I do have a bunch of chicks hatched middle of Aug. If you can't find anything else. Hope you find what you are looking for.
smile.png

I may have a couple of roos in a few weeks once i'm sure of what sex they are. I had hatched out my EE's eggs to get more hens. I think I got half and half. Then my roo had to be culled so i'm keeping 2 of the roos for myself. The others can go. Which will be probably 2 roos.

I have approx 10-12 Jersey Giant cross cockerels that should be great for meat (in a couple months). They are about 6 weeks old. 9-10 are JG/Leghorn, mostly white ,some with a few barred feathers here and there. There are also 2 or 3 black chicks, Jersey Giant/Rhode Island Red.

These chicks are all big crosses (they make my standard brahma chicks that are same age look like midgets) and I think would be nice dual purpose type meaties with another month or so of feed into them.

I hatched this batch just out of curiosity and am keeping the girls to see how they lay.

Anyone want these approx 10 meat chicks FREE? They would have to be picked up in Lenoir City, TN.

Also have a 4-5 month old RIR cockerel that needs a new home. In a new flock or in a new pot, I don't particularly care. He isn't aggressive towards people (AT ALL) but is just working his hormones and driving my girls craaaazy. I have two other roos that I am keeping and no room left for him. He is a big boy. FREEEEEEE. Must be picked up in Lenoir City, TN.

Any Middle TN people wanting some Kelp for their chickens? We feed it to all of our chickens..it helps egg production fertility etc because of it's high vitamin and mineral content..I'm about out and getting ready to order more. There is a great price break for 4 bags #50 each bag but I can't do 4 with the holidays coming up.Anyone want to go in on it with me would have to pick it up or meet me within reason.With shipping it is $65.47 a bag-has a 3 year shelf life..looking for 2-3 people if interested.Oh it lasts quite awhile even with 200 chickens!

Have you checked with Edwards Feed? When I was talking to them about custom feed mixes they said they could add kelp, so you might be able to get it cheaper through them. Just a thought!

Yeah they do my feed-I'm not going to make a big company like Purnina any richer than I have to...they are the same as a single bag where I get it so I may get some from them to get thru the end of the year..darn kids want presents for Christmas-come on I offered them a new chicken
hide.gif
. We feed the kelp to all of our animals-been doing it for 30 years with the horses and dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom