TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have 4 EE cockreals and 1 mixed Pr/EE cockreal and 4 Banty mixed with EE. I think there are 2 pullets and 2 cockrels. The boys to the part banty will most likely have longer than normal tails because they are mixed with AO. Since they are mixed they are no use to me. They are all very pretty chickens. There are 6 that are 2 months and 3 that are 4 months. The 4 month olds have been working on crowing for a few weeks now and the 2 month olds are trying. I am willing to let all them go in trade for something else. I would like to have either a bearded silkie hen, or an EE roo so I have new blood. My EE roo had an accident and had to be put down. I also have some chicks that just hatched nearly a week ago that are mixed with silkie/aracuna/onagadori. I'm not ready to let these go just yet but i'm sure that most of them will need homes. If anybody is interested email me and I will send you pics.

I have a huge hen that I was told when she was just an egg that it was an orphington. I've never seen one so big. She can easily tip the scales at 10 pounds. If there is an orphington breeder that is willing to take a look at a pic and let me know if it is indeed what I was told she is please email me. I will send you a pic.

I would post pics here but i'm having trouble getting photobucket to load. much less upload pics. Thank you for looking. If you do't know where Hornbeak is, its between Troy and Reelfoot Lake, On W. HWY 21.

Sounds real interesting but I have nothing to trade.
sad.png

I have some EE Roos you can come get..Beautiful with both parents out of blue and green eggs.They came from a true Ameraucana breeder that liked mixing colors for fun.
They are Summer boys and are breeding now..have a few eggs of theirs in the bator and they are fertile.
Not interested in a trade but feel free to come get one!Had them for sale but will give you a Christmas present if you want one.
They are dark with some gold and green tails..all slate legs with beards and real close to tufts on one so lets just say he's got some of those real bushy sideburns
gig.gif

All live together and great with little people as well..just good ol boys looking for a gal or two...or ten

Quote:
I'm not 4 hours away. Dyersburg is about 30 minutes from me. My boys are very nice looking guys. Both their parents have the cheek feathers and colored legs. I have one that I think is just handsome. My favorite but I can't breed sister and brother so I need new blood. Lebanon is too far to drive for me. Sorry, but thanks for the offer.

I guess if anybody wants to drive here and get them, they can have them. It would be nice to have a roo or cockreal of different blood though if possible.

The other 4 are Onagadori the bantam breed mixed with EE. Unfortunately my EE roo bred my American Onagadori hen. I do think there are 2 pair but again, they are brother and sister. If somebody has banties and like to mix you can possibly get some roos with fairly long tails. No promises though on that. I took some pic the other day so if like I said before, email me or PM me your email address and I'll send pics.

I have a white favollie cockeral for sale $5.00
I have several silkie rooster for sale I am asking $5.00
I have a set of buff brahamas I think they are a set I am not sure. My mom wanted them, but changed her mine. I am asking $20.00 for the set.
I have some extra buttercup cockeral to I would sale I am asking $10.00 for him.

I would consider trades especially anything d'uccle hens or roosters. I am desperialy needing a self-blue d'uccle rooster. I am located in Sparta, TN. Just let me know if interested. Thanks.

We have added a bunch to make some extra room.Chicks are going to be moving outside soon
Flock of Blue Andalusians 4 pullets should be laying within a month.All Blue plus one very pretty blue roo and a splash roo with lots of color
White egg laying trio 2 buff Leghorns with buff Minorca roo hens are a year old roo is Easter 09 this cross has increased the egg size without changing the overall look.
Rhode Island white single comb roo 5 months
Trio FBCM's Wynette's chicks here 6 weeks or so
3 Plymouth Rock Splash chicks about 2 weeks halo's babies
EE chick looks like a little roo very pretty
2 Ameraucana roosters Late Spring 09 both parents true but they are non accepted colors making them EE's
Delaware Roo he's not picture perfect but has the best disposition
Black Cochin FRIZZLE gene but didn't frizzle pullet
There may be a few more that I'm not thinking about right now as well!

Sorry I have no pics. I am going to try and get batteries for my7 camera next week. If I do I will get some then. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom