TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbsup.gif

I have a numerous amount of chicks that need homes. I still have these inside, out of the cold weather so they will have to be kept warm as i'm sure everybody knows already. I have some EE cockreals and a PR/EE cockreal and 4 EE/Onagadori that need to go somewhere. There are 2 pair of these but related. I know money is short, especially around here. So, if somebody wants to come and get them........ I could use an EE roo for new blood. I'd prefer not to have brother/sister breeding. Their father had an unfortunate accident and is no longer with us. They are very pretty EE's The one that I will keep if I can't get one of a different bloodline is grey and white. These EE's have the tufts at the ears. I could use a bearded silkie hen also. But if nobody has these to trade I will concider other offers.

I'm hatching out eggs in hopes of getting certain colors. The chicks I have in the house are all mixes and the roo is Onagadori. The hens are silkie/aracuna and OEGB. One of the silkie/aracuna hens looks more like a button quail. She has no tail feathers and never has. I have her with a Frizzle roo that has the same colors. I think it's called golden laced. Anybody wants to see pics just email me and I can send what your interested. Just make an offer, who knows what I will trade for them.

All of them except for the EE cockreals are banty breed, other wise are small birds. The biggest majority of them have Onagadori in them so it's a possibility you will get a nice longer tailed roo out of the bunch. No guarantee on that since they are mixed. My Avatar is the Roo at 7 months old. One of the EE/Onagadori cockreals is black and with white stripes. Different but pretty. None of these are laying now but should in the spring and summer for the younger ones.

I'm on the hunt! Looking to add the following to our flock.NO BANTAMS
Cochin Rooster must be a FRIZZLE also wouldn't mind adding some chicks eggs or pullets frizzle or smooth
Silkie-pet quality I know these can be hard to sex but we have a roo so young chicks,eggs,or pullets.Just so much fun to have around got to have a few more..any colors.
Cuckoo Marans to go with the one we have by accident..eggs,chicks adults
Brown Leghorn pullets or eggs my brown roo is lonely
True Araucana Roo with tufts.Any color but would love a gold or silver duckwing.
Must be an NPIP flock they come from
we still have
3 Easter Egger Roos 1 is about 2 months beautiful color 2 are fully grown and 100% fertility in that pen Beautiful and easy to live with
1 little Nugget-Red sex link roo 20 days He's from our RIR roo and a Delaware hen so he could make large egg chicks or he will be our dinner..loves to cuddle
Mix Breed chicks DTH 1/4 these will be from our RIR roo and our very best largest egg layers..breeds are Buff Rock,Barred Rock,BA,BO,Mixed RIR Sex Link,Mixed RIR and BO,then he was with an Easter Egger.Pen 2 was the Above EE roo(blue eggs on both sides) with a white leghorn,an EE and a brown egg layer..could be RIR,Sex link,Delaware,Rhode Island White.All will be for sale straight run..just checking out the boys fertility and we had all the girls together for the cold weather...yeah removed them to breeding pens this week and now its freezing!

Quote:
I have a pure splash ameraucana roo that you can have if you will come get him and promise to not eat him.
smile.png
He was hatched last May from Cree Farms eggs. Unfortunately I hatched 5 roos out of 7 eggs.
roll.png
This guy is a sweetie and I'd hate for him to get eaten. I'm quite fond of him. He needs his own harem of women.
IMG_4812.jpg

I'm just west of Murfreesboro and could meet you in Murfreesboro proper if you like.

Quote:
Did you ever find a self-blue d'Uccle roo?
How far is Sparta from Knoxville?

It is a few hours I think it is in middle tennessee. I found one, but he is not great he has a limp I am not sure why. I am really needing another one.

Quote:
Did you ever find a self-blue d'Uccle roo?
How far is Sparta from Knoxville?

It is a few hours I think it is in middle tennessee. I found one, but he is not great he has a limp I am not sure why. I am really needing another one.

I have some half-grown self-blue d'Uccle cockeral chicks that will be needing new homes in a few weeks. I'm waiting to see who I like best for showing. But I have to rehome the rest to make room to hatch more.
thumbsup.gif

i have 9 white silkie chicks hatched 11 21 09. they are growing well and are very nice chicks. straight run 5.00 per chick. also have 13 mutt brown egg chicks, same age and straight run for 3.00 per chick. i know, i will have pics per request. i am 1 hr south east of nashville right off I-24. i also have 6 white silkies left that are 11 days old for 3.00 a chick. straight run. just let me know if your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom