TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
a yea, 6 months old and i bet these boys are way over 7 pounds. my boys named them godzilla, king kong, and big show the wrestler.

Hi..I live in NE Tennessee (Grainger County) and am looking for a few Welsummer hens..or even some young ones..if anyone has any for sale or will have some for sale soon will you please let me know..Thanks

Does anyone have any cute silkie fluff for sale? Any colors are fine with my daughter but she would love an assortment...otherwise I'll have to add onto Amazondoc's order
lol.png
I know of several roos but I want straight run or some girls as well.Would take pq hatching eggs as well..Not looking for some real high dollar show birds they will be cute little pets only.
Also looking for Frizzle Cochin's standard or bantams any color

Quote:
Try Cher -- walkswithdog -- for silkies or sizzles. She lives in the Rockwood/Kingston area. As for frizzles, I've got two frizzled/curly bantam cockerels that need a new home. They are both sort of birchen in color. Let me know if you might be interested!

I have some 6 week old chicks for sale: black austrolorp, mix of RIR and white rock, EE and RIR or austrolorp, some just all mixed up. Nice looking birds. Didn't mean to have a hundred babies going into winter but my son bought me a Sportsman for my BD and he kept putting eggs in to try it out. I live about 40 miles from Cookeville and could meet someone if they wanted something. In the process of moving them to their new home this week and hopefully they will all make it OK. Got to travel about 17 miles in this weather. They will make good spring layers or dinners.

I have a trio of mille fleures for 415; . I can e-mail pics but can't put them on here. I am loacted about thirty minutes north of Nashville on I 65.Portland,Tn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom