TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they are the ones. They have more of a laceing than a mottling.I've seen it in both types so I guess the mottlying isn't down pat yet in this breed.

Hey is there any Middle TN folks out there that would like to buy some Girl Scout Cookies? My daughter has until Friday to get her pre-sales in..I'm on the road a lot so have a wide delivery area(they can even ship free with hatching eggs shipped in Feb)
bow.gif

I'm really wanting to place a Sandhill order but my piggy bank and chick pens say I don't need 25 chicks..I just need a few so I can have some non related stock in a few flocks.Anyone want to order with me? I can keep your little fluffy butts here for a few days if needed but not very long or my kids will have them in the Barbie Jeep driving
ep.gif

We have 2 very sweet Delaware Roos hatched 9/19 that really could use a home or they will be dinner here.Both have such a great attitude I would rather see them go to someone that would enjoy a nice rooster.Often in my kids arms sleeping.Still maturing so not sure yet what they will be like since Delaware's take so long to mature.Not hatchery stock.
Yesterday I was so fortunate to have a few nice chickens added to my flock from another BYC member so am going to pass it on and offer these boys FREE to a non eating home..I have no problem eating our roos but these are truely very nice dispositioned birds.
I'll try to get some pics today if they are not laying in mud
idunno.gif

I've got two extra bantam roos for free if anyone wants them. One is a Crele Old English. and the other is a Belgian Quail.D'annver. Sorry don't have any hens to go with them. I am looking for a couple of Modern Game Bantam hens/pullets. Color doesn't matter. Also need a very small EE bantam roo.,preferrably with ear muffs and not black.Key word is "small".

Quote:
Aaaaannnnnnndddddd.....do you need him for honorable purposes?
wink.png

I have two bantam roos -- one is jen-u-wine wheaten Ameraucana, the other (his son) is wheatenish (his mom is a silver bantam EE). Both are definitely bantam sized, but I don't know how small you need. I'm not particularly anxious to get rid of either one, but I don't particularly need them either. Unfortunately my camera is AWOL, but if I ever find the darned thing I could take pics.

Quote:
Darn. I'd be tempted to get more leghorns. But I reaaaaaaaallly don't wanna deal with more roos!

Lemme go look at the breed list, I'll see if there's anything I can't resist.....

I know...but I'm going to gamble maybe their roo may be better than my roo.. It's those leghorns I'm after as well.Your little frizzle guy can pack his chickie bags and move over here..I'm a wanting
fl.gif
so that could help your roo population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom