To all that was in discussion with @#@$%!# Pit bull

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angie n Maine the only problem with you web site you posted doesnt come close to all the breeds. And I cloud have just over looked it but there wasnt anything on pitts which could help points on both sides of the arguement. But it is an interesting site non the less. And thanks purple chick, for liking my dog. She was turned in to the pound about 65 miles a way from us. Her owner started working the coal mines and couldnt take care of her. And we were in town because DH had to have back surgery 3rd time. Anyway we had been looking for a black mouth cur pup. And they are hard to come by here. So while he was in surgery My inlaws and I went to the pound and their she was. She had just been approved for having a good temperment, and free of disease and was up for adoption. She has been my dream dog since I was 14. The first dog I ever trained was a black shep. So for a brithday and christmas present for the rest of my life my father in law adopted her for me. She has her papers, and is hip certified. And she was only 25.00 !!! She has been the best dog in the world she has a mothrly instinct and must think i dont take care of my kids cause I catch her cleaning them up for me. She already knew the basic commands of sit, stay, and lay down. She is not a bite hyper, and she refuses to jump up on any body. I have been working with her on hand signals, ( sign language ) for a while . Anyway THAnks for liking her.

One thing I wanted to add to this is that if a dog is from an inbred line, no matter if the breed itself has a rep for being snappy or not, you can get an ill-tempered or very dangerous dog. My family raised Doberman Pinschers from the time I was one year old till I was a teenager. We raised them for show and to sell puppies. I often got "the look" when I said I had Dobermans. My friends, however, played with my dogs all the time when they came over. We never had a problem, ever. My dogs were true to the character of the breed, not overly demonstative with strangers, but still very good-tempered and well-mannered dogs. Inbreeding will change that in any dog, including the pitbull and the backyard breeders who allow their dogs to stay intact and have litter after litter sometimes are the perpetrators of that. This can be what is producing many of the vicious pits that we are seeing today.

Since everyone was showing off their vicious dogs, I wanted to share mine. He is a serious threat to anyone that comes over... I have to keep a taser and stun gun nearby for emergencies
wink.png

Seriously though, it is amazing how many people are scared of him. Crap, I'm more scared he wouldn't do ANYTHING if someone was trying to kill me hahaha. I use to sit a parakeet on his nose.

CHAMP.jpg

GuardChamp.jpg

MADChamp.jpg

It looks like he was right up in my baby face, he was really to the side of him... the camera makes it look like they are nose to nose.

Yea
big_smile.png
if you go onto my page in my profile their are pics of my chihuahua, Beautiful dogs everyone!!!!
love.gif
bun.gif

Quote:
BEAUTIFUL PIT AND I SEE YOUR ALSO A CHI OWNER TOO
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom